Media Campaign Manager
Full Time | EXPERIENCED DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
Pay Range: $70,000 – $80,000
The Media Campaign Manager assists the Media Director by implementing and managing paid media campaigns. Their duties include:
- Performing market research
- Media planning and buying
- Managing and reporting campaign performance
They oversee detailed elements of all paid media campaigns, including tracking campaign metrics, identifying any issues that may be negatively impacting performance, and making optimizations. These roles often focus on one or more specialized areas of advertising, such traditional, digital, and social media. As a result, the Media Campaign Manager must have a diverse skill set in paid media that allows them to drive multiple functions, including data aggregation and analysis, channel management, and budgeting.
This person works directly with 3fold’s Media Director but may collaborate with other internal departments (Insights, Creative, Accounts) and external teams (Media Contractors, Vendors, and Clients) as needed as the go-to expert for all paid media campaigns.
This position is for a strategic and creative thinker passionate about paid media. This person should be proactive, self-motivated, collaborative, and a media-focused thinker. They will strive to provide our clients with the best media solutions and support their team members’ growth and professional development.
A successful Media Campaign Manager is proactive and works well in a team. They are well-versed in their areas of digital expertise and bring insights and ideas for optimization to the 3fold team to support client success.
- Oversees all active media campaign performance to ensure deliverables are met and key performance indicators are exceeded
- Sets up all media campaigns in-house and traffics necessary creative assets to 3rd party vendors for implementation accurately
- Supports the Media Planner/Buyer for both traditional, digital and social media campaigns
- Works to measure and optimize campaign performance while establishing benchmarks and recommending improvements as well as best practices
- Develops and manages reporting and analysis for media campaigns promptly
- Presents campaign reports to clients in a meaningful and insightful manner
- Manages media spends accurately and promptly to ensure up-to-date and real-time campaign spends
- Stays current with audience preferences and proactively suggests new campaigns and strategies
- Works with the media team to execute paid media marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, optimization, analysis, search engine marketing, email marketing, and display advertising
- Understands establishes and reports out on digital media best practices to ensure the company is a thought leader in the digital media space
- Leading conversations with account managers and able to perform client presentations
- Maintaining positive vendor relationships and able to resolve issues and conflicts with professionalism and with mutual benefits
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ experience in an agency or in-house setting with digital strategy, media planning, and optimization across digital channels
- 5+ years’ presenting media campaigns and reports to clients and constituents
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display and video advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Facebook Business Manager, Google Data Studio
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Extensive experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns and expertise in Google Ads, Facebook ads, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google Analytics, and other performance tracking tools
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
Someone from our recruiting team will review your application and reach out to you directly if they’d like to schedule an interview.