Social Media and Content Manager
Full Time | EXPERIENCED Social Marketer
As the Social Media and Content Manager (SMCM), you are responsible for all client paid and organic social media and related content strategy, implementation and performance. This also includes managing vendors, influencer outreach and social content creation.
Day to day, you would be responsible for managing the social media marketing efforts of 3fold’s clients to ensure goals are met and experiences are stellar. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with a team of managers and associates, designers and digital specialists, all focused on developing the most creative products and innovative solutions for our clients.
If this seems like a good fit, we’d love to talk. All inquiries must include a full resume and cover letter. To apply, click on the button at the bottom of the page.
- At least 4+ years’ experience in an agency or in-house setting with social/digital strategy, media planning, and optimization across social channels
- At least 4+ years presenting social media campaigns and reports to clients and constituents
- At least 4+ years of experience developing and executing social and digital marketing strategies that drive growth and improve efficiency
- Strong communication, research, and time management
- Demonstrated social content creation skills
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics, paid and organic social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, others
- Bonus: foreign language skills (please indicate fluency or proficiency)
Someone from our recruiting team will review your application and reach out to you directly if they’d like to schedule an interview.