Full Time | $28-$32/hr DOE
The Media Coordinator assists the media team with a variety of department operations. The Media Coordinator has basic knowledge of paid media campaigns, including setting up analytics, tracking campaign metrics, identifying issues that negatively impact performance, and making optimizations. The Media Coordinator should have a diverse interest in systems management and troubleshooting applications so they can drive multiple functions, including data aggregation, media channel optimization, and budgeting.
This person works directly with 3fold’s Media Director but may collaborate with other internal departments (Insights, Creative, Accounts) and external teams (Media Contractors, Vendors, and Clients).
This position is for an organized, consistent, and detail-oriented person interested in marketing. advertising, and paid media. A successful Media Coordinator is proactive and works well in a team. They have an interest in learning digital and social media platforms and bring ideas for optimization to the 3fold team to support client success.
- Conducting media research for assigned accounts
- Billing and reconciling for assigned accounts
- Supporting media team members with campaign setup, optimization and reporting
- Maintaining updated ad specifications
- Maintaining tag management
- Trafficking creative assets to 3fold and external teams for timely implementation
- Maintain updated ad specs
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years experience with digital strategy or media planning
- Strong interest in learning website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, G4, Google Ads, Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Facebook Business Manager, Google Data Studio
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- Work is conducted during the home office’s PST schedule (8am – 6pm). As such, this position may be executed at our headquarters in Sacramento, hybrid work-from-home/in the office, or fully remote. Required in-office days are up to the manager’s discretion and will be negotiated upon offer.
Someone from our recruiting team will review your application and reach out to you directly if they’d like to schedule an interview.