Digital Media Specialist
Full Time | 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
The Digital Media Specialist assists Campaign Managers and Media Directors by implementing and managing paid digital media campaigns. Their duties include:
• Performing market research
• Strategizing with other marketing professionals
• Establishing new digital processes to aid in the success of digital media campaigns
They oversee detailed elements of digital media, including tracking campaign metrics, identifying any issues that may be negatively impacting performance, and making optimizations. These roles often focus on one or more specialized areas of advertising, such as Google Ads (paid search, display, video), Google Analytics, and some paid social media. As a result, Digital Media Specialists must have a diverse skill set in digital expertise that allows them to drive multiple functions, including data aggregation and analysis, channel management, and budgeting.
This person works directly with 3fold’s Campaign Manager and Media Director but may collaborate with other internal departments (Insights, Creative, Accounts) and external teams (Media Contractors, Vendors, and Clients) as needed as the go-to expert for digital media data and analytics.
This position is for a strategic and creative thinker passionate about digital media. This person should be proactive, self-motivated, collaborative, and a digital thinker. They will strive to provide our clients with the best digital media solutions and support their team members’ growth and professional development.
A successful Digital Media Specialist is proactive and works well in a team. They are well-versed in their areas of digital expertise and bring insights and ideas for optimization to the 3fold team to support client success.
• Monitor digital media campaigns and Google Analytics
• Optimize digital and assist in social advertising campaigns
• Provide reporting on the growth analytics of campaigns to internal teams
• Scale campaigns to maximize ROI
• Monitor project status, campaign budget pacing, and reconciliation
• Research and make recommendations on the use of digital advertising trends
• Research client competitors’ pricing, products, and services relative to the campaign metrics
• Determine appropriate ad placements based on campaign metrics
• Recommend content, including end-user-focused optimizations that will ensure campaign success.
• Publish and implement digital media content online, such as email marketing campaigns
• Measure digital traffic from managed channels on Google Analytics
• Drive and implement optimizations and campaign testing where appropriate
• Establishes benchmarks and recommends improvements based on best practices and expertise
• Manages digital media spending accurately and promptly to ensure up-to-date and real-time campaign spends
• Maintains positive vendor relationships and can resolve issues and conflicts with professionalism and with mutual benefits
• Other duties as assigned
- 4-5+ years’ experience in an agency or in-house setting and managing digital media across channels, including coordinating optimization opportunities and handling reporting
- 4-5+ years presenting media campaigns and reports to internal teams and constituents
- Analytical writing and verbal skills to communicate data trends and insights
- Proven working experience in digital media, specifically within data and Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/Keywords, Google Ads, and emerging digital media technologies
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Expert knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Keyword Planner, and Google Trends
- Demonstrates some knowledge of ad-serving tools
- Extensive experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns, retargeting and tracking pixels, Google Analytics, and other digital performance-tracking tools
- Knowledge of digital advertising regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, and others that may impact performance
Someone from our recruiting team will review your application and reach out to you directly if they’d like to schedule an interview.