What’s it like?
Short answer: the best.
Slightly longer answer: The best and a place where every member of the team demonstrates our values every day leadership, influence, excellence, trust, and freedom. If you live and breathe communications, love figuring out smart, creative solutions for the biggest challenges, enjoy working and supporting a team environment, but also excel in working independently, we may be a good fit.
Our current openings are listed below. While we may not always have openings, we’re always on the lookout for people who can help us continue to up our client service game. Introduce yourself below.
Current Job Openings
Part-Time/Events Based, Non-Exempt; Hourly
Group interviews are being held Friday, March 1st. Get in your application now to secure your spot!
The purpose of the 3fold Street Team is to promote our clients through grassroots efforts. The purpose of this position is to be a champion and advocate for our clients’ brands in the community and aid them in reaching their audiences and goals.
The ideal candidate for this position is an outgoing, dynamic person with exceptional oral or written communication skills. They are self-motivated individuals who will be responsible for engaging with others on a personal basis in order to promote the brand in both physical and virtual communities.
Prospective candidates must have their own reliable transportation, able to carry up to 50 pounds of materials and are comfortable standing for prolonged periods of time.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Engaging directly with individuals at events to promote app downloads
- Understanding desired goals and outcomes for each event
- Having a mastery of client brand messaging and the ability to effectively articulate the message verbally
- Spreading brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing techniques
- Distributing posters, stickers, flyers throughout communities
- Operating as the “face” of a brand in physical and virtual networks
- Attending relevant events to promote the brand (approximately 45 events)
- Transporting promotional materials to and from various locations
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Constant and consistent communication with Program Manager via phone, email and video conference, while maintaining and updating work / project plans
- Maintaining and updating organizational files with information for each property (marketing materials, photos, contact lists, documentation etc.)
- Collect, organize and report on impact data about the programs using tracking spreadsheets
- People skills: friendly/warm, supportive, and articulate
- Social media and smart-product savvy
- Education or prior work experience in marketing a plus
- Experience speaking in front of groups
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including understanding of basic brand messaging
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to discern and protect confidential information • Ease and understanding of MS Office suite of products, using email as primary interface for info exchange, file sharing, etc.
- Must be available for events during the day, evening and weekend
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have reliable telecommunication
- Must attend all trainings and planning meetings